Date: January 5-6, 2018
Hyatt Regency O’Hare
9300 Bryn Mawr Ave.
Rosemont, IL 60018 |
On or before January 2, 2018: $139
January 3, 2018 and after: $149
*For student pricing of $75 OR to register 10+ Coaches please contact the NFCA at 502-409-4600
Registration Not Yet Available
Registration Not Yet Available
Attendee Registration:Loading... Coming Soon Registration Not Yet Available
Exhibitor Registration:Loading... Coming Soon Registration Not Yet Available
Coaches, if you want to stay on TOP OF YOUR GAME and be “cutting-edge”, the NFCA Coaches Clinic is a must-attend event!
Surround yourself with the BEST in the sport and learn new ideas and teaching methods in all aspects of the game.
Our Coaches Clinics are two-day events and provide an “up close and personal” setting to learn from world-class speakers.
You also do not want to miss our newest activity- the “Last Coach Standing!”
Sign up today to secure your spot at this prestigious softball event.
Larissa Anderson: Head Coach, Hofstra
- Entering 17th season in the Hofstra dugout
- Member of eight NFCA Regional Coaching Staffs of the Year
- Guided Pride to 2015 NCAA Tournament in first season as head coach
Cindy Bristow: President/Founder, Softball Excellence
- 30-plus years as an author, clinician, speaker, coach and television analyst
- Held national & international leadership positions with NFCA, USA Softball, ASA & ISF
- Speaker, organizer, and leader of thousands of softball clinics both in the U.S. and abroad
Tripp MacKay: Assistant Coach, Texas
- Renowned hitting instructor and 14-year coaching veteran
- Member of Oklahoma coaching staff from 2007-15, mentoring numerous offensive standouts
- Tutored NCAA’s home run leader Lauren Chamberlain and two-time All-American Keilani Ricketts
Lizzy Ristano: Associate Coach, Notre Dame
- Program’s lead hitting instructor
- An Irish hitter has led the conference in hits the last four seasons
- Guided hitters to a .300 or better average in seven straight seasons
Kirk Walker: Assistant Coach, UCLA
- Over 30 years of collegiate coaching experience
- 18-years as Oregon State head coach with 594 wins
- Led Oregon State to 2006 WCWS and 10 postseason berths
2018 Clinic Schedule
NATIONAL FASTPITCH COACHES ASSOCIATION CHICAGO COACHES CLINIC
Hyatt Regency O’Hare, 9300 Bryn Mawr Ave., Rosemont, IL 60018
Friday, January 5, 2018 11:30am-1:00pm Clinic Registration & Visit the Exhibits 1:00-1:45 pm Coach Lizzy Ristano (Notre Dame)
“Slapping and Short Game 101”
1:50-2:35pm Coach Cindy Bristow (Softball Excellence)
“Making Pitching Seem Possible”
2:35-3:00pm BREAK (Visit the Exhibits) 3:00-3:45pm Coach Larissa Anderson (Hofstra)
“Everyday Defensive Fundamentals”
3:50-4:35pm Coach Tripp MacKay (Texas)
“Hitting 101: Fundamental Swing Concepts”
4:40-5:25pm Coach Kirk Walker (UCLA)
“Baserunning Techniques & Tactics to Maximize Offense”
5:30-7:00pm DINNER BREAK (Visit the Exhibits) 7:00-7:45pm Coach Larissa Anderson (Hofstra)
“Practice Planning: Hofstra’s Sequential Practice"
7:50-8:35pm Coach Tripp MacKay (Texas)
“My Favorite Hitting Drills”
8:40-10:00pm “Last Coach Standing” Contest & Social Hour Saturday, January 6, 2018 8:00-8:45am Coach Kirk Walker (UCLA)
“Outfield Skills & Drills”
8:50-9:35am Coach Lizzy Ristano (Notre Dame)
“Team Drills to Foster Healthy Competition”
9:40-10:25am Coach Tripp MacKay (Texas)
“The Seven Rules of Fielding a Ground Ball”
10:25-10:40am BREAK (Visit the Exhibits) 10:40-11:25am Coach Cindy Bristow (Softball Excellence)
“Coaching Females, Teenagers, and Other Harrowing Experiences”
11:30am-12:15pm Coach Coach Larissa Anderson (Hofstra)
“Indoor Practice Drills”
12:15-1:15pm LUNCH BREAK (Visit the Exhibits) 1:15-2:00pm Coach Kirk Walker (UCLA)
“Pitching Principles: Power, Control, & Deception”
2:05-2:50pm Coach Lizzy Ristano (Notre Dame)
“Hitting Fixes for Common Flaws”
2:55-3:40pm Coach Cindy Bristow (Softball Excellence)
“How to Improve All Skill Levels Within Your Team”
3:40-4:00pm Drawings/Giveaways for all equipment on stage
Bownet Bodyguard Net ($229.99); Utilitee ($89.99);
Bownet Big Mouth X Net ($149.99); Fungo Bat ($69.99);
1 dozen softballs with NFCA logo ($60.00)
Site & Travel Information
HYATT REGENCY O’HARE
9300 Bryn Mawr Ave.
Rosemont, IL 60018
Room Rates: $103/night +tax
Booking: You may use the online registration HERE
Hotel phone number: 847-696-1234
Hotel Guests - Free parking in hotel lot on first-come, first-served basis
* Please make hotel reservations by Thursday, December 21, 2017.
Refunds will only be considered if submitted via email to Jamie@nfca.org.
- 14 days prior to the event: Full refund minus $20 administration fee.
- 13-8 days prior to event: one-half refund.
- 7 days prior to event: No refunds for any reason.
In the event of inclement weather, that results in cancellation of the event, a full refund minus $20 administrative fee will be provided.
Welcome to the newly expanded – NATIONWIDE -- NFCA Coaches Clinics. This is the perfect opportunity to get your product or service in front of hundreds of local high school, travel ball and youth coaches in various settings across the country. Our speaker schedules have built in breaks for exhibitor-only time, as well as an evening social hour for each event. Attendance varies across the country with anywhere from 250-500 coaches at each event.
BOOTH SPACE INCLUDES:
- One (1) 6’ table
- Two (2) chairs
- Booth placement will be first-come, first-served after our Official and Clinic Sponsors
Please note: These are table-top set-ups, NOT 10’x10’ booth spaces.
$350 for one table
$450 for two tables
If you require electricity, internet or any other special needs please contact the hotel staff directly. Each exhibitor is responsible for any additional fees associated with hotel services.
NO ENDORSEMENTS PERMITTED:
Please do not ask our speakers to endorse any of your products/services. This puts them in a very difficult position.
Videography is ONLY permitted inside of your booth/table with the consent of those being interviewed. Videography of any other vendors OR the clinic OR the speakers themselves is not permitted.
Interested in advertising to our attendees at every clinic? Click here for more information.
Please contact our Manager of Marketing, Emily Allard, if you have any additional questions: email@example.com.