Date: 2/1/19 – 2/2/19
Overland Park Marriott
10800 Metcalf Ave.
Overland Park, KS 66210 |
On or before January 28, 2019: $139
January 29, 2019 and after: $149
*For student pricing of $75 OR to register 10+ Coaches please contact the NFCA at 502-409-4600
Registration Not Yet Available
Registration Not Yet Available
Attendee Registration:Loading... Coming Soon Registration Not Yet Available
Exhibitor Registration:Loading... Coming Soon Registration Not Yet Available
Coaches, if you want to stay on TOP OF YOUR GAME and be “cutting-edge”, the NFCA Coaches Clinic is a must-attend event!
Surround yourself with the BEST in the sport and learn new ideas and teaching methods in all aspects of the game.
Our Coaches Clinics are two-day events and provide an “up close and personal” setting to learn from world-class speakers.
Sign up today to secure your spot at this prestigious softball event.
Larissa Anderson: Head Coach, Missouri
- First-year head coach for the Tigers
- Fashioned 130-74-1 record in four seasons as Hofstra’s head coach
- Guided the Pride to two NCAA Regional appearances and two CAA titles
Kristi Bredbenner: Head Coach, Wichita State
- Entering her eighth season at the helm of the Shockers
- Guided program to NCAA Regionals in 2016 and 2018 (Regional final)
- Tutored 31 all-conference selections
Boo De Oliveira: Head Coach, Purdue
- Completed two seasons as Purdue’s head coach
- Served as a Division I assistant coach from 2008-16 (UNC, Purdue, Arizona State, Arkansas)
- Division III and NJCAA head coach
Megan Smith: Head Coach, Marshall
- First year with Marshall after nine seasons as Kansas’ head coach
- Teams posted .970 fielding pct. or better last seven years
- 393 career wins and two NCAA Tournament appearances in 2014 and 2015
Kirk Walker: Assistant Coach, UCLA
- Entering 18th overall season with UCLA (1984-94; 2013-pr.)
- Since returning to Westwood, the Bruins have made last four Women’s College World Series
- 18-year head coach at Oregon State with 594 wins, a 2006 WCWS appearance and 10 postseason berths
2019 Clinic Schedule
NATIONAL FASTPITCH COACHES ASSOCIATION KANSAS CITY ADVANCED COACHES CLINIC
Overland Park Marriott, 10800 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park, KS 66210
Friday, February 1, 2019 11:30am-1:00pm Clinic Registration & Visit the Exhibits 1:00-1:45pm Coach Larissa Anderson (Missouri)
“Ball Everydays: Defensive Fundamentals”
1:50-2:35pm Coach Boo De Oliveira (Purdue)
“Charge Up the Battery: Developing the Pitcher/Catcher Relationship”
2:35-3:00pm BREAK (Visit the Exhibits) 3:00-3:45pm Coach Kristi Bredbenner (Wichita State)
“Baserunning: Putting Pressure on the Defense”
3:50-4:35pm Coach Megan Smith (Marshall)
“Throwing & Catching with a Purpose”
4:40-5:25pm Coach Boo De Oliveira (Purdue)
5:30-7:00pm DINNER BREAK (Visit the Exhibits) 7:00-7:45pm Coach Kirk Walker (UCLA)
7:50-8:35pm Coach Larissa Anderson (Missouri)
“An Intentional Approach to Training Catchers”
8:40-9:00pm Coaches Panel (Q & A with all speakers) 9:00-10:30pm Coaches Social Hour Saturday, February 2, 2019 8:00-8:45am Coach Megan Smith (Marshall)
“Developing Elite Middle Infielders”
8:50-9:35am Coach Larissa Anderson (Missouri)
“Organizing Practices to Produce Game-Day Results”
9:40-10:25am Coach Megan Smith (Marshall)
“Solid Corner Defense”
10:25-10:55am BREAK (Visit the Exhibits) 10:55-11:40am Coach Kirk Walker (UCLA)
“Creating a High-Scoring Offensive Lineup”
11:45am-12:30pm Coach Kristi Bredbenner (Wichita State)
“Advanced Outfield Skills & Drills”
12:30pm-1:45pm LUNCH BREAK (Visit the Exhibits) 1:45-2:30pm Coach Kirk Walker (UCLA)
“The Art of the Short Game: Strategies for Success”
2:35-3:20pm Boo De Oliveira (Purdue)
“My Favorite Pitching Drills”
3:25-4:10pm Coach Kristi Bredbenner (Wichita State)
“Winning Takes More than Talent: Developing Team Chemistry”
4:10pm Drawings/Giveaways for all equipment on stage
Bownet Bodyguard Net ($229.99); Utilitee ProMag tee ($99.99);
Bownet Big Mouth X Net ($149.99); Fungo Bat ($69.99);
1 dozen softballs with NFCA logo ($65.00)
Site & Travel Information
OVERLAND PARK MARRIOTT
10800 Metcalf Ave.
Overland Park, KS 66210
Room Rates: $99/night +tax
Booking: You may use the online registration HERE
Hotel phone number: 913-451-8000
* Please make hotel reservations by January 17, 2019.
Refunds will only be considered if submitted via email to Jamie@nfca.org.
- 14 days prior to the event: Full refund minus $20 administration fee.
- 8-13 days prior to event: one-half refund.
- 7 days prior to event: No refunds for any reason.
In the event of inclement weather that results in cancellation of the event, a full refund minus $20 administrative fee will be provided.
The NFCA Coaches Clinics are the perfect opportunity to get your product or service in front of hundreds of grassroots coaches across the country. Our speaker schedules have built-in breaks for exhibit-only time, as well as an evening social hour. Attendance varies anywhere from 250-500 coaches at each location
BOOTH SPACE INCLUDES:
- One (1) 6’ table
- Two (2) chairs
- Booth placement will be first-come, first-served after our Official Sponsors and Partners
Please note: These are table-top set-ups, NOT 10’x10’ booth spaces.
$350 for one table
$450 for two tables
*A discount of 10% will automatically be given to companies who register for three or more clinics (when registering with the same email address).
If you require electricity, internet or any other special needs please contact the hotel staff directly. Each exhibitor is responsible for any additional fees associated with hotel services.
NO ENDORSEMENTS PERMITTED:
Please do not ask our speakers to endorse any of your products/services. This puts them in a very difficult position.
Videography is ONLY permitted inside of your booth/table with the consent of those being interviewed. Videography of any other vendors OR the clinic OR the speakers themselves is not permitted.
Interested in advertising to our attendees at every clinic? Click here for more information.
Please contact our Manager of Marketing and Sponsorships Specialist, Emily Allard, if you have any additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.