Deanna Manning Stadium
4 Civic Center Plaza
Irvine, CA 92606 |
Jamie Hazel, Email
Accepting to full capacity
Sign Up Now:
Loading... Coming Soon Loading... Coming Soon Waitlist Closed
2017 Lineup to EXCEL your game!
Check back for updates
Jim Bollinger, 714-865-7331, Email
Champions Cup Tournament Sites
Past Champions Cup Academic & EXCEL camps combined for 2017 in Irvine!
Requirements for Registration
- All athletes must have completed at least seventh grade at the time of the camp; no junior college athletes will be accepted.
- Graduation years 2017-2022 are eligible.
High Academic Student-Athletes
Student-Athletes that choose to submit academic information and meet the high academic standards outlined below will be acknowledged as such on camp day for prospective collegiate coaches. Note: this is NOT a requirement for participation in this camp.
Academic Standards (optional)
- SAT- 1750 minimum score (If all three parts of test are taken)
- SAT- 1168 minimum score (If only reading and math are taken)
- PSAT- 1110 minimum score
- ACT- 26 minimum score (using your composite score)
- 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher
NFCA Testing Measurables:
- Catcher’s Pop Times
- Pitcher’s Speeds & Spin Measurement
- Throwing Velocity (overhand)
- Muscular Strength
- Ball Exit Speed
9 am - 5 pm
Warm-up (To be completed on your own)- 8:00 a.m.-8:45 a.m.
College Coach Instruction (Hitting, Base Running, Position Play) & NFCA Measureable Testing - 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Competitive Games and Educational Q&A - 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
All catchers MUST wear catching gear at NFCA Camps- No Exceptions.