Since their debut in 1993, the NFCA's camps have become one of the most popular ways for high school athletes to showcase their talent to college coaches. In past years, the camps attracted more than 5,400 athletes and coaches from more than 500 colleges and universities from around the nation. The NFCA now holds three different types of camps: Classic, Academic, and EXCEL Camps.
The NFCA Classic and Academic camps are fully administered by the NFCA staff from the registration process to on-field direction. The Endorsed Classic camp will be run using strict NFCA standards and managed by an outside group in conjunction with the NFCA
In the NFCA EXCEL camps, players will be provided both hitting and defensive instruction. Defensively, players will select the position of choice for this intense, unique learning opportunity from college coaches. The afternoon will be filled with opportunities on the field, as players will compete in games. NFCA staff handles registration and collegiate coaches varied per camp will do On-Field instruction.
Why should I attend the Classic or Academic Camps?
- To allow college coaches an opportunity to see my talents and take a lot of reps at my chosen position.
- To guarantee a coach sees me field, throw and hit in case I don't get that chance in the tournament games.
- To get my profile including contact information, academic information, academic/athletic honors and individual stats in the hands of lots of coaches.
- To be tested on the NFCA measurables and have those results posted for college coaches to review.
- So my parents and I can attend the recruiting seminar to enhance my knowledge of recruiting rules, eligibility requirements and exposure opportunities.
Why should I attend the EXCEL Camps?
- To receive quality instruction by college coaches.
- To compete in game situations led by college coaches.
- To have quality interaction with college coaches.
- To get my profile including contact information in the hands of lots of college coaches.