The National Fastpitch Coaches Association (NFCA)'s camps are the most organized and reputable way for high school athletes to improve their skills and showcase their talent to college coaches. In past years, the NFCA’s camps have attracted more than 5,400 athletes and coaches from more than 500 colleges and universities from around the nation. The NFCA now holds three different types of camps: Classic, Academic, and EXCEL Camps.
The NFCA Classic and Academic camps are your opportunity to take reps and get your player profile in front of hundreds of college coaches.
In the NFCA EXCEL camps, players are provided both hitting and defensive instruction by collegiate coaches from all divisions. Defensively, players will select the position of their choice during this intense and unique learning opportunity. The afternoon is filled with competition games and on-field live action.
Why should I attend the Classic or Academic Camps?
- To allow college coaches an opportunity to see my talents and take a lot of reps at my chosen position while receiving instruction from several current collegiate coaches.
- To allow opportunities for a collegiate coach to see me field, throw and hit in case I don't get that chance in the tournament games.
- To get my profile including my contact information, academic & information in the hands of lots of coaches.
Why should I attend the EXCEL Camps?
- To receive quality instruction by college coaches.
- To compete in game situations led by college coaches.
- To have quality interaction with college coaches.