Date: December 3-4, 2019
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
777 Harrah's Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Hotel Rate is $114+ tax. When making reservations, please ask for “NFCA” room block. For online booking click HERE.
On or before December 2, 2019: $199
On-Site December 3-4, 2019: $219
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
COURSE 401: FROM SURVIVING TO THRIVING: UNLOCK YOUR COACHING POTENTIALLoading... Coming Soon Registration Not Yet Available
Founder of Softball Excellence
- Enters second season as Highlanders’ pitching coach
- 30-plus years as an author, clinician, speaker, coach and television analyst
- Held national & international leadership positions with NFCA, USA Softball, ASA & ISF
Head Coach, Nebraska
- NFCA Hall of Famer is Nebraska’s all-time wins leader in any sport.
- Coached 21 NFCA All-Americans & 14 Academic All-Americans.
- One of eight current coaches to make 20 NCAA appearances.
Guest instructors include:
(NFCA Legal Counsel)
- Discover how your coaching style can have maximum impact on your athletes;
- Gain a better understanding of your players -- why they act the way they do and how to predict their responses;
- Improve your effectiveness in dealing with recurring issues like playing time, teamwork, discipline, confidence, slumps and change;
- Learn specific tips for coaching hitters and pitchers;
- Learn to better manage team meetings, conflict and negativity;
- Develop effective protocol for pre-game, pitching changes, substitutions, practice, travel, games and team membership;
- Discuss the art of scheduling and game planning;
- Learn strategies for goal setting, listening, communicating and delegating;
- Identify fatal coaching flaws and discuss how to fix them.
In the current climate of athletes, coaches are dealing with more off-the-field issues than ever before. Come learn effective coaching strategies to navigate today’s athletic departments, parents, and student athletes. You will:
9:00 a.m. : Registration
10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. : Clasroom
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. : Classroom|