Date: MAY 28-29, 2020
USA Hall of Fame Stadium/OGE Energy Field
2801 Northeast 50th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
NFCA Partner Hotel (NFCA Rate $109-$119 + Tax)
Reservation deadline: May 1, 2020
Fairfield Inn & Suites
5700 Northwest Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Course Cost: $324
**No class sessions will be held at the hotel in 2020, if you do not have a vehicle and plan to rideshare to the stadium, you may want to find a hotel closer to the event**
Any questions? Email email@example.com
COURSE 408: WORLD SERIES COACHING & GAME OBSERVATION 2020
Due to the cancellation of the NCAA Women's College World Series in Oklahoma City, the NFCC 408 Course will not be offered for 2020.
Head Coach, University of Missouri
- Entering her second year with Missouri
- Finished the 2019 season as NCAA regional runner-up at UCLA
- 8x NFCA Regional Coaching Staff of the Year recipient
Executive Director, NFCA
- ESPN / ACC, SEC, & Big Ten Network Color Analyst
- Over 700 wins as Division I Coach (Michigan, Purdue, Louisville)
- Nationally recognized clinician
- Guest Instructors to include WCWS coaches, NCAA Leadership, ESPN staff, and USA Softball.
Be part of an elite group who has access to the Division I Women’s College World Series. You will watch the game play during the Thursday & Friday evening sessions and take part in live “what would you do” scenarios. In this course, you will use the Women's College World Series to analyze techniques, strategy, coaching styles and pre-game practice. In addition, you will:
- Learn from guest coaches including participating team coaches and ESPN staff
- Make field observations;
- Scout teams and develop a game plan;
- Review and analyze game tapes;
- Assess team and individual performances;
- Practice personal game tracking, scoring and charting;
- Watch the series games with class instructor and discuss plays.
**Course does NOT include game tickets to Session I or any ground transportation
Thursday (USA HOF Stadium/OGE Energy Field): 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.: Session 2 Game Ticket Included Friday (USA HOF Stadium/OGE Energy Field): 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Friday (USA HOF Stadium/OGE Energy Field): 12:00 p.m.: U.S. National Team Exhibition Game Ticket Included Friday (USA HOF Stadium/OGE Energy Field): 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.: Session 3 Game Ticket Included
*Parking at USA Hall of Fame Stadium/OGE Energy Field is by permit only, free parking and shuttle service is provided from Remington Park Casino located 0.5 mi northwest of the stadium.